Interested in working for a well-established holiday business in a beautiful part of Scotland with a friendly group of people? Then read on...
- Park Maintenance: we are currently recruiting for an addition to our park maintenance team. Click Here for a job description.
For other enquiries email: email@example.com.
CURRENTLY RECRUITING - 2018 SEASON
We are looking for friendly, hardworking and reliable seasonal staff to work in various positions in our holiday park.
We are able to provide staff accommodation and can often find employment for a partner or spouse. Glen Nevis is a friendly and fun place to live and work – we’d love to find new members of our seasonal workforce that come back year-after-year!
Our busiest spell is from May to September so we generally take on a few additional members of staff over this period.
- Shop/Reception assistants - full/part time (Apr-Oct)
- Facilities cleaners - full/part time (Apr-Oct)
- Night Wardens - full/part time (Apr-Sep)
- Housekeepers - part time
- Experienced bar and waiting staff - full/part time
- Snack van cooks - full/part time
- Kitchen porter - full/part time
If you're interested in working for us then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to work in Glen Nevis.