Foresters Lodge, an individual estate property which as its name suggests has past links with nearby Nevis Forest, is a luxurious self-catering holiday lodge, refurbished and modernised to a high standard.
Conveniently situated off the roadside and near to the River Nevis, Foresters Lodge is ideal for families with its enclosed garden at front and rear.
Accommodation is on one level.
Foresters Lodge offers:
- Three bedrooms (one double and two twin). The double room has an en-suite shower with WC and wash basin.
- A main bathroom with bath (shower over), WC and wash basin.
- A shower room with WC and wash basin.
- Open plan lounge/dining area with comfortable seating, Freesat TV, DVD player, radio and music centre, electric fire and dining table to seat six persons.
- Fully fitted kitchen, with electric cooker, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher and a comprehensive range of cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans.
Foresters Lodge has oil-fired central heating and a payphone.
In the enclosed garden there is a compact decking area with outdoor table and chairs.
We provide all bed linen and towels for your comfort. We also supply a small welcome pack with tea, coffee, milk, shortbread, etc, to complement your arrival.
A highchair and cot can be made available, please request when booking.
All our properties are non-smoking and pet-free.
Glen Nevis Holidays check availability form OR use the LIVE availability/Booking checker at the top of the page.