Glen Nevis has all the ingredients for your ideal touring holiday.
Our award-winning touring caravan and camping park near Fort William, is set in a magnificent location in one of Scotland’s most famous glens at the foot of mighty Ben Nevis. Superb scenery, the fascination of an area rich in history and wildlife, the convenience of high quality facilities and comfort of a well-managed park…
The park extends over 30 acres and provides separate fields for caravans/motorhomes and tents, screened by trees, hedges and shrubs to complement the surroundings. The park is serviced throughout with hard roads and stances for each caravan and roads and general parking nearby to most tent pitches.
Clean, modern facilities include:
- 40 fully serviced pitches for caravans/motorhomes – water, drainage, electricity – booking required.
- 150 partially serviced pitches for caravans/motorhomes – electricity only (water and drainage nearby), operated on a first come first served basis.
- ‘Drive over’ service point for motorhomes.
- Chemical toilet sluice.
- Tent pitches with electric hook-up – booking required.
- Standard tent pitches - we have about 40 bookable non-serviced pitches and the rest are operated on first come first served basis.
- Washrooms with toilets, free hot showers, wash hand basins, razor points and hand dryers.
- Disabled customers have private facilities with full wheelchair access including shower.
- Launderette with washing machines, tumble dryers and ironing facilities, as well as sinks for hand washing clothes.
- Dish wash and food preparation sinks.
- Picnic tables throughout the park.
- Children’s play area with an area for ball games.
- Dog walking and exercise areas.
- Well stocked shop.
- Ice pack freezing facilities.
- Information on ‘Things to see and do’ in the Lochaber area.
- Public Telephones.
- 24 hour security.
- Restaurant and Lounge Bar just a few minutes’ walk away.
At Glen Nevis we provide excellent facilities and a peaceful park in which you can relax and enjoy the beautiful Scottish Highlands. We have all the ingredients for your ideal touring holiday.
WHAT TO DO NEXT ?